New Gameday COVID Protocol
On Friday, August 14, 2020, the St. Clair County School System announced its plans for gameday protocol relating to fall sports and COVID-19. The AHSAA announced several weeks earlier its intent to regulate gameplay but not restrict fan capacity or protocol, instead entrusting all decisions about gameday logistics and restrictions to each local system.
St. Clair County School System's Fall Sports COVID-19 Gameday Protocol
- 50% capacity at all venues
- Tickets for football will be sold Monday through Thursday at each high school and in each community
- No tickets will be sold at the gate for football games
- Ticket prices are set at $10 (includes parking)
- Masks are required while inside each venue (stadiums and gyms)
- Students are required to purchase a ticket to enter into an athletic event on campus
More information about other ticket locations will be released on Monday, August 17th.